This Schoolcraft postcard was postmarked in 1949. The Cottage Lunch on Grand Street, was owned by Charles “Pop” Keyser. It later became Molnar’s in the 1950s and 60s, owned by Frank and Fern Molnar. It was known as the Village Inn from 1971 to 1981, owned by Roger and Carol Eichler. From 1983 to 1995 it was Bell’s Family Restaurant, owned by Jim and Norma Bell. Its most recent name of Marjo’s was for a time called Marjo’s West when there was a Marjo’s East in Vicksburg. They were both owned by Ken and Cheryl Fowler. The Vicksburg restaurant burned so now the restaurant on Grand Street is simply Marjo’s, owned by Rob Swarts and family.