The Schoolcraft village Christmas Walk is scheduled from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. December 3. Attendees will have many choices at this year’s annual Christmas Walk. Some are listed below.
Local sponsors are helping this year to add more to the event. A complete list of participants, sponsors, and activities will be added throughout November to the group’s Facebook page, “Schoolcraft Christmas Walk.”
The list so far:
- Edward Jones will host gift wrapping and bow making lessons from 10 a.m.-2 p.m., plus hot drinks, doughnuts and cinnamon rolls.
- The American Legion will host a meet and greet with Santa from noon-3 p.m., along with kids’ crafts and cookie decorating.
- Visitors can take horse and wagon rides at Birch Park from noon-4 p.m.
- The American Legion will offer live music from 3-6 p.m., along with drink and food specials.
- Attendees can finish the evening with the event “Joy at the Roy” at Roy H. Davis Field from 6-9 p.m. where participants can walk through the lights
- A vendor event will take place at the elementary school.
- The Presbyterian Church is holding a holiday bazaar.
- The United Methodist Church is holding a cookie walk, soup lunch, white elephant sale, craft sales and bake sales.
- The Ladies Library is hosting a holiday bazaar.
- The 6th annual Photos with Santa will take place at The Beauty Bar (by appointment only).
- The Historical Society is having fundraising sales and an open house at the Underground Railroad House.
- There will be shopping and sales galore at area businesses, including CJs Barn Loft, Craft + Grand, Grand Antique Gallery and Schoolcraft Antique Mall.
- Lake Michigan Credit Union is hosting crafts of kids, cookies, and cocoa.